Thursday 22 September 2016

Olympic PBL

Hi and welcome back to my Blog. I am here to show you my PBL REFLECTION here it is now. I hope you like it.


OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Running track


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)


IMG_0753.JPG



Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was doing art with my friends.         Because it is fun and exciting.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was? trying to work out how to make it.  Because it was really hard.


  • The main skill I got better at was? managing distractions.                       I got better at it by sitting by the right people.


  • Something interesting I learnt was? it is different to others.                           
  • What I would most like to change about my project? is make it more like it a running track.  Because it does not look like a running track.

  • I would like to do my next PBL about? Actioning.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL?
Managing distractions
I used my Managing distractions
by sitting by the right people.
 
Noticing I used my Noticing muscle by Noticing any mistakes on my work.



Create a Description of Your Project


Hi my name is Reese and I am here to tell you about my project.my project is about the Olympics my topic is making a model of a running track. It is not like a real running track like all the others that I have seen.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment