Monday 4 July 2016

passion project blog post

This is my passion project blog post.




Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce?
In my project I made a Slideshow then I put it on a google slide and put the slide show.
My learning in it is trying to figure out how to get the boxes and how it can stay together.


How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further?
Well I finished my passion project so I don’t really no.


What was the most challenging part of your passion project?
The most challenging part was every passion project
Time I try to do my slideshow but everyone keeps on taking
My iPad.  


What was surprising about your passion project?
It was surprising how everything came out right
Because I thought everything would go wrong.


Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?
Yes I  followed my plan very well. I do not know why though.  


Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one? Well I mostly used my managing distractions and I only used one I used it by moving away and using my ignoring muscles.


Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time?
The learning muscle that was difficult to me was sometimes managing distractions
Because I was getting distracted  by Ethan.


Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project

If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?
If I was allowed to pick a new passion project it would be how to make friends
Because friends are like you family.  


What was your favourite part of passion projects?
My favourite part of passion projects is trying
Something I haven't tried before and trying my best.   



1 comment:

  1. well done Reese that is a good passion project

    ReplyDelete